Thursday, March 28, 2013

God commands to stop The Human Genome Project



Even the almighty is concerned about mankind. 

It is said that God - yes God himself is having a concern now - he is running out of genetic combinations for humans. 

In an interview, " Look, before all this thing happened about Human Genome and stuff - I was just planning to just duplicate previous genes - esp.  the guys who are in hell, so it's almost like giving them a second chance. After all I'm the all-forgiving. Now with you guys making a note of everything I'm finding it tough to get combinations for genes. Let me tell you at the rate at which you guys are breeding by 2876 AD there will no more combinations left. That is the reason why - I'm trying to mutate genes and see the outcomes of it. The evolution theory is all crap by the way - it's just that I ran out of combinations for a particular species so I changed them gradually - because if I changed them overnight then parents would be shocked and shocked parents can lead to divorce - which is against what I preach and practice. My R&D team and I are working overtime to fix this which is why I don't have to time to fix the rest of the evils in the world like corruption, terrorism and conservatism. So here's my message to the Scientist folks - focus your energy on renewable energy - I'll take care of the Human Genome Project. If you do not heed to my word - I will be forced make you guys evolve and there would be a species which would be smarter stronger and faster than you guys with way more genetic combinations. If you need a technological analogy to what I'm trying to say then look at IPv4 and IPv6 - remember you mortals are IPv4. " he said and disappeared into thin air. (Literally)


2 comments:

  1. Haha! The final analogy was the most killer of all! IPv4 mortals :) I loved the blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah man - I was looking for something more generic but this was the best analogy :D

      Delete