Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Attention seeking man uses social media as Pesonal Diary




Aneet Mission-Raw(yes that's a real name), has said he is grateful to all social networks because it gives a shoulder to cry on. He says he successfully uses it as his personal diary.

"Well it is a practice that I've followed for a long time now, I've always used Social Networking esp. Facebook to let my personal feelings out, after all if your friends don't feel for you then who would? Family? Well they're on Facebook too. Maybe you guys don't know what Social Networking is - it's a friend-list no doubt but you can have family on it too" said Mr. Mission-Raw as he updated his status to "Interviewing with some fool who has no clue what a Social Network is about" to which he immediately got 3 likes. He turned around and said "See those 3 likes within a matter of seconds? They are my true friends. How many you got?" To which our reporter said that he looked at it as a means of keeping in touch and getting information about gadgets etc.

"Look I don't know what you guys think of Social Networking but just yesterday my boss had shouted at me and I posted on Facebook and most of my true friends felt bad for me and joined me in abusing my boss, it has worked wonders towards bettering my mood. I mean all of us have punching bags right? Mine is Facebook" he said as he stopped us in our tracks.

We asked him he had his boss on Facebook to which he used uttered language that we cannot print and immediately turned to his laptop and seemed to delete something.

We wish him good luck with his boss after the Christmas break.


No comments:

Post a Comment