Saturday, December 1, 2012

Graduate buys camera as first step towards "PHOTOGRAPHY"


In what is becoming the worlds fastest growing passion/career(part-time)/hobby another college graduate who wants to be different and get his creative juices flowing has purchased a Nikon camera as a gift to himself for his first salary.




Craig List an NYU graduate who specialized in Mechanical Engineering and now a full-time employee at Ford(the company the President saved) claims that he was a good photographer for a long time. "I had a small little camera 2 years ago then I bought my iPhone 4, that changed my outlook to life. I started to see how creative I could be to capture moments and freeze them forever. A legacy even my grandchildren could see" he said as he showed pictures to our reporter that seemed to be passed through light filters.

"After the iPhone 4, I got the Samsung Galaxy S3 when it was released and this has a better camera but now I've moved on from amateur photography and unlike other novices in the business, I now have a Nikon DSLR that I gifted myself for Thanksgiving which was when I got my first paycheck too. Yeah this has helped me move ahead of the Instagram folks, who think they're the Godfathers and Obamas of photography, unlike them now I use the software on my laptop, I mean Mac." he went on to say as he opened up a white laptop. "Now I can proudly say I am more creative than the rest are" he added as he showed us a few of his pics like the one below.




When asked what his future plans were he said " Well next year I plan to get more creative and get into movie making and will gift myself a video camera on the 1st of April which is also my birthday" Craig said and signed off.






No comments:

Post a Comment