Wednesday, November 7, 2012

22 year old Woman finds true love in 40 year old man


A 22 year old bartender in New York has said she really loves her partner Alex(44) and wants to marry him.

"I really love Alex, and it's not about his job or his money, or this diamond ring he gifted me on the day we got engaged" said Nadine as she showed the ring on her hand.

"Alex is a really loving and caring man. I have been with him for only 3 months now and he has already gifted me a Ford Mustang, now imagine how lucky can a girl ever get, this is true love." She added.

Asked if we could see the car which was parked in the basement of their million dollar apartment,  she did share a picture of it with us.


"I used to live in New Jersey before but I've now moved in with him, I've never moved in ever with any of my previous 4 boyfriends and none of them have ever gifted me a car. So surely Alex must love me a lot. So I have a car, a diamond ring and a luxury apartment, what more can any woman ask for?"


Images : http://mustangforums.com/forum/saleen-roush-and-boss-mustangs/378474-nastiest-mustangs-ever.html

http://www.makeuplovesme.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment