Sunday, November 4, 2012

Apple fan with common sense found!


In what has been the biggest discovery since America by Christopher Columbus, our reporter has found an Apple fan who has common sense.



The man a plumber by profession said that ever since Timothy Cook has been cooking at Apple kitchens, the company has nose-dived in terms of innovation and it's only stream of revenue seems to be from suing rival Samsung.

"I mean, look at this - I have the iPhone 4 and my son the iPhone 5 and I hardly see the difference, my son told me something about it being some 20% lighter and some 18% smaller etc. and he has a cover for the phone, so how does it being smaller help? Moreover other than some software he talks to on the phone it's just like my phone, I don't see the difference, it cost $200 for that phone and don't ask me about accessories, he's had to buy a new dock, and my charger doesn't even fit in his phone" said Mike. "The other day I forgot my GPS in the truck and took the sedan for the drive and used it's maps, the damn thing took us to the next town instead of home, I should be dumb to buy that phone"  he added.

When asked which phone he'd buy next - Mike said " I don't know but it's definitely not the new iPhone, they sell you the same thing repackaged and tell you it's new, I know this business model very well, we use it a lot in the plumbing industry.I'm not a fool to buy that phone, the guys who buy it lack common sense "

He went on to say " It's not just the phone, I have a lot of Apple products, look at my Mac - half the software I need for work don't run on it, I keep it in the living room like an expensive toy so that visitors see it and admire my spending power. This iPad here - double the cost of some other tablet and has the same features, even maintaining and buying apps are so expensive with Apple I'm never buying any of their stuff again".

He had a message for other Apple fans too " See guys, you look at the logo at the back - you must understand why the Apple is half-eaten, IT'S OLD , would you buy a half-eaten Apple from the store?" and he signed off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment