Monday, November 12, 2012

Avengers steal childrens candy


During the annual fancy dress competition where children go around asking for candy which is eventually eaten kept in the store to be redistributed the following year there has been a bizarre reporting in North Carolina. The residents spotted a group of older kids who seemed to be better dressed than the rest of their group and went from house to house asking for candy and suddenly grabbed the bags of candy from the rest of the kids and flew away. 




"They seemed older than my kids and I was skeptical letting them go in the same group but nonetheless they seemed sweet so I let them go, then all of a sudden they snatched Luz and Dylans candy and flew away, I did not expect them to steal my kids candy, now I have to buy candy for myself and for next Halloween, given the economy it's not a joke you see. I'm so mad that I'm not gonna take my kids to watch Avengers-2, I'd rather watch Batman but sad Nolan's not making anymore of those ones but we have Superman coming up though so there's hope. " said Sally one of the mums whose kids had their candy stolen by the Avengers. 

Six year old Dylan seemed too low to even talk "I had a bag full of candy and the avengers do this to me and it was my favorite bag that they took away, but anyway Christmas is not far away - I'll ask Santa for a new bag better than this one and for a lot of candy" and finally smiled. 

In other news a man got his first kiss after he dressed and a kissing booth for Halloween.






No comments:

Post a Comment