Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Software engineer admits he doesn't have a life


In a very honest confession -  a software engineer in Bangalore(known as the Silicon Valley of India - even though it's on a plateau), has admitted he doesn't have a life. 



Ramesh Suresh in his interview with our correspondent said "I leave at 7am everyday, I get back by around 9pm and am too exhausted so all I do is have my dinner and go to sleep, we have a delivery coming up so that leaves me working on Saturdays too and on Sunday I have to shop for gorcery, catch up on sleep etc. So basically I don't have a life, my kids see me only on weekends because they're asleep when I leave in the morning and it's bed-time by the time I'm back. I do Skype with them sometimes from work though and we're also friends on Facebook so it's not that bad. I get to see their posts and like them and they sometimes like my posts too, that's my only source of joy, I do play some games with them on Sundays if they don't go to meet their friends or grandma". 

Our heart-felt sympathies to the Indian Software Engineer Community who in a home-away-from-home. 


Photo courtesy : http://www.covenanteyes.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment