Saturday, November 3, 2012

Extinct Species found in New Jersey

Social Scientists researching on the study of how cars take care of their owners on highways have stumbled upon a species which was last officially spotted in the year 1987.

The group of researchers happened to find a certain Roy Don who is a graduate student and actually STUDIES and follows a proper schedule to sleep, eat and work-out.


Roy's DNA sample has shown roots to Portugal and seemed to be a quiet and serious person. When questioned about his daily routine Roy said "Yes, I wake up at 5am, finish up whatever I have to do before beginning my study and I also exercise twice a day to keep myself fit. I also run about 10 miles a week to keep stress at bay, I have my supper at around 9pm, before going for a walk and go to bed by 10pm, seven hours of sleep is essential." When asked about what was the latest time he had slept, "It was my birthday a few days back and we had a few unwelcome guests over at night, so I had to stay up till 12am as courtesy, so that is one day I would not forget or forgive". 

When questioned about night-life, "He said, don't we all live at night?, I mean it's a known biological fact right? So what's so great about living in the night?" To which the baffled reported asked do you party or go out at night? "Well, personally I don't and don't endorse it either but I must say that I have a roommate who does it often and I personally don't approve of that fact that he comes back home on weekends at the time I'm just about to wake up, doesn't he have a life?" He added as he was just finishing up an online lesson on Coursera.org . 

When asked whether he watched movies he replied in the affirmative saying An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore was his last and favorite movie. 



The research group also happen to strike silver when they encountered another student Ishan who studies too but not as much as Roy. 


On receiving his DNA sample they found out that Roy and Ishan were 17th cousins and that their DNAs had a 36% match. Biologist are now probing if genes have something to do with these two students actually being students. 

More on this as the reports flow in... 


No comments:

Post a Comment