Monday, November 19, 2012

Unborn Baby decides to stay longer




An unborn baby in Queensland Australia has decide to stay in mothers womb for a while more saying it's better in there. 

Chris the baby said "I hear the world out there is very bad, with things like corruption, global warming, war and the Rebuplicans, this is the safest place I can be now, I know eventually I would have to come but I'd rather wait and take my time in here and enjoy it while it lasts." 

Chris' parents and extended family are very eager see him/her in person but he/she chooses to make them wait. 

Chris wouldn't even tell us reporters even the actual name was Christian or Christina thereby leaving everybody including our reporters in a state of high curiosity. 

It has also been reported that Chris has two notorious uncles who apparently play only computer games, from whom the family has vowed to shield the baby saying they would be a negative influence on a tender mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment