Sunday, November 4, 2012

Asian dad reprimands son for asking time

A man in Delaware has reprimanded his 8 year old son for asking the time.

The man of Asian origin who had been over the last two days asked the time by his son twice said "Wei comes up to me yesterday and asks me just before dinner 'Daddy, is it 7pm or 6pm now?' and today in the morning he asks me 'Daddy, why does my watch say 10am and my phone say 9am?' I mean is that something one would ask his dad? I expect him to ask me questions like 'What is the 4th root of 81?'"



Mr. Xu said that he has explained to his son about Daylight savings 4 times over the last 2 years, "If he does not understand such simple concepts how would he get a perfect 4.0? If he don't understand daylight saving, how will he be able to save money?" added the angry father before munching into some fried dumplings.




No comments:

Post a Comment