Monday, November 12, 2012

Student gives up chance to play computer games


A grad-student who we had reported about earlier (link here) rejected the opportunity to play games like Counter-Strike and Need for Speed with his friends on a Local Area Network so that he could study and apply for internships on the social networking website LinkedIn.


With a coffee in his hand on a cold Saturday night, Ishan said he would not hangout with his friends because he had to apply for summer internships in California. When his friend asked him, he said " Look applying is not a simple process, I have to look for roles, qualification, salary etc. and they take a long time to apply, so I need to do that now, also I have an assignment due on Monday so I cannot make it, okay you guys please leave now, let me get started" and pushed his friends and our reporter out of his room. 



No comments:

Post a Comment