Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Man hospitalized after coming in contact with bullshit




Angel Joe a cattle farmer has been admitted to St. Michaels hospital after coming in contact with bullshit. Doctors say he was allergic to bullshit and wasn't aware of it till he actually went into his farm and helped the workers cleanup after his bulls were done for the day.

His friend Fnu said "He's known to be pretty tolerant, I mean he's got some friends that give it to him a lot and he would keep saying one day I'm going to get tired of all this bullsh*t, little did I know he was referring to his work and not the nonsense his other friends spoke, I'm wishing him a speedy recovery"

Another friend of his Roy said " I mean it's a figurative term isn't it? Who gets allergic to it literally, he must go to the gym more often".

Our team wishes him a speedy recovery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment